Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's in it for me while I am here..

I been a member of Blogger for like,what,2 years, and only now I started to make use of it. Let's just say,I have been busy with my studies and, well, watching movies.

"They say get a life. Well, movies is my life. Its my escapism. Work and study is routine. Don't you just grow sick of it?"

If I remember correctly (if not vaguely), I started this attention of an invention called the television when i was a mere toddler of 3. Its questionable whether I was actually watching or just staring blankly at moving images in the box. I guess that was my natural born hobby of mine.

Its been 5 years and I have seen countless films,some amazing,some mediocre,even those categorized as 'unwatchable',I still get a kick out of it no matter what. Its entertainment. Nothing more time-consuming and addictive I have ever come across in my life. So far. heck,and that's all I will look forward to.


MOVIES IS MY LIFE. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT!


Only recently I started making videos of my own. Because of an inspiration I got from an unlikely person who has made himself a name on a site called Youtube. That person is Paul Proulx. He is the reason I started making videos and make my love for movies even more prominent. He goes by the name of barringer82. I think some of you have seen his work. He is a maestro. He should work for those Hollywood movies as a film editor. Paul,I shit you not.


"Imagine life without movies.That will suck.Big time.Same goes for the music industry."

No comments:

Post a Comment